Monday, November 03, 2008

PWE2 - Day 2

I dropped a pretty fair amount of water weight yesterday. The scale read 146 this morning. I followed through on my plan for lifting this morning although my neck/back muscle spasm thing is trying to spoil my plans. I did avoid my bent-over rows but other than that things went well.

I road my bike, on the trainer, for 10 minutes. I know 10 minutes isn't much but I'm doing it more to get my butt used to the seat. There is a huge difference between my road bike and my hybrid bike. Everything is totally different between the 2 bikes and I'm trying to ease my way into everything. When I got on the bike yesterday, I felt like I was going to go head-over-heels over the handle bars because the angle is MUCH steeper than I'm used to.

I'm trying to keep myself positive about my eating. Today has not been perfect but I'm taking forward steps. I've done well with my water intake which will be key for me! I think I'm going to have to ask my dh and my kids to hide the candy. It is pretty clear to me that I will not be able to keep away from it. I'm not going to kick myself for a piece here and there but I know stopping at just one piece is VERY difficult for me.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a 5.5 mile hill run. I hope the rain stays away so that I can get it in. I'm not sure I can stay on the bike long enough to get a sufficient workout.

I'm off to plan for tomorrow!

No comments: