Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today has gone well 5/21/09

I'm very pleased with the way the past couple of days have gone. My eating has been better and I've been doing well with my exercise. I recently purchased the Flex 4 workout series from Muscle Audio and it is really helping with my resistance training sessions - I'm actually doing them! LOL!!

Seriously though, the audio helps keep you on tempo and works with a program at LL called the Muscle Professor (MP). The MP takes your lifting weights and progresses your weights and reps so that you can make steady gains and not just lift the same weights for the same reps for month after month after month.

Today I ran 4 miles and since it only took 35 to 40 minutes I decided to make sure I did another 20 minutes on my bike. It took me until 7:30 this evening to get on my bike but I did it!

On a different note, my "baby" graduates from Kindergarten tomorrow. I use the word graduates because he is actually leaving his current school. For the past 4 years, my son has been going to school where I work. Starting next fall, I will no longer have a child coming with me to school - it is going to be strange!

Off to make my plan for tomorrow.

No comments: