Monday, December 15, 2008

December 15,2008

The weekend is over which means so are the parties and the parades (well most of the parties). We celebrated our family birthday party for the kids on Saturday and it was a lot of fun. Then on Sunday my husband was driving his stations fire engine in our local parade. The weather for both days was beautiful and a great time was had by all!

This week is my daughters actual birthday, so I need to get stuff for her school party and of course we'll have another small birthday dinner with just us. I still have some Christmas prep to do (baking and presents) this week but things are winding down. Which is a good thing, because I'm feeling quite exhausted right now!

Food this weekend was only OK because of the party. I did get a great run in on Saturday but again was EXHAUSTED Sunday and didn't exercise. Today I'm still feeling run down and I think a big part of it has been my poor eating habits. This summer, when I was eating well during LLE, I had energy galore and really need to get back to that!

I will post my meals later - off to school!

Be Exceptional
Just Be Good For Today
PWE2

No comments: